USGA Rules apply unless amended by local rules.
- Out of bounds left of white stakes on holes 3, 6 ,7, 9, 12, 15, 16, 18
- Free drop from work areas, hydrants, and new trees - line of flight not nearer the hole.
- Mature trees played as hazard.
- Irrigation ponds are hazard, considered a lateral hazard.
- All yardage measured from metal marker on tee box to center of green.
General Rules & Rules of Etiquette
- Golfers are required to register in Golf Shop before playing.
- Maximum 4 per group unless given permission from the Golf Shop.
- Each player must have set of clubs and bags.
- Please repair Ball Marks on greens and Replace Divots in fairway.
- Invite faster players through when there is a clean hole ahead.
- Keep pull carts and golf carts 30ft. from greens.
- Only 2 riders permitted on carts
- Practice prohibited on regular tees and greens.
- You must be 14 to operate a Golf Cart - private or rental unless accompanied by parent.